COMMSCOPE ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS | R-006-LN-6F-F06BK/25D | 760086348
Fiber Cable, Indoor/Outdoor, Single Jacket All-Dielectric, Riser Rated, Gel-Free, Stranded Loose Tube, 6 Fiber OptiSPEED OM1 Multimode
CommScope All Dry Indoor/Outdoor stranded loose tube cables deliver the same proven quality and performance offered in all CommScope cabling solutions. The all-dielectric cables are designed to endure the rigors of outdoor use, but can also be run directly into riser airspace to eliminate a splice point at the building entrance. The construction features the use of dry water blocking elements and reduced diameter buffer tubes, yielding a lighter weight, smaller cable. The result is a fiber optic cable that is an ideal transmission medium for the inside and outside plant environment. These designs are available with any of the high performance CommScope fiber types. The standard jacket material is Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) and the buffer tubes are Polypropylene (PP). Additionally, the fiber and buffer tubes are color coded for easy identification.
The cable’s all dry construction removes filling gels and flooding compounds from the cable and significantly reduces cable preparation time. It eliminates the need for solvents and other consumables during cable preparation and improves cleanliness of work environment. The cable also provides full water blocking protection for Indoor/Outdoor plant applications.
- Robust Cable Design
- Complies with all applicable standards
- Compatible with all CommScope apparatus
- Allows for tighter cable bend radius, loaded and unloaded
- Reduces cable weight
- Reduced diameter buffer tubes utilized in the cable constructions
- Reduces overall cable diameter, allowing better duct utilization
- Provides very stable low temperature performance
- Withstands typical installation forces with good safety margin
- Reduces installation loads due to reduced weight and diameter
- Provides performance equivalent to gel-filled cable designs
|Cable Type||LOOSE TUBE|
|Fiber Type||OM1 62.5 MICRON MULTIMODE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.