For installations where conduit or innerduct are typically installed, CommScope offers premise fiber optic cables inside an interlocking armor that provides protection against damage due to extreme conditions. This construction can eliminate the need f or installing conventional conduit or innerduct and then pulling in the fiber optic cable, thus reducing the overall time and cost of the installation.; CommScope’s FiberGuard Interlocking Armored Cable offers outstanding mechanical protection for sens itive cables combined with excellent flexibility and reduces the potential of data transmission loss/failures caused by accidental cut through, crushing, mechanical vibration and rub through damage via adjacent cables or other objects.
Local Area Networks
Critical Data Lines
Commercial Construction or Renovations (Schools, Health Care)
Heavy Industry: Mining, Pulp & Paper, Petro-chemical
High Security Areas: Hospitals, Military Installations, Fin
- Variety of colors available
- Meets or exceeds the Category 5 and Category
- 5e requirements in ISO/IEC 11801 (2002),
- EN50173-1 (2002) and ANSI/TIA-568-C.2
- Supports an operating voltage of 72 V DC between any conductors throughoug temperature range
Armor Type: Interlocking aluminum
Fiber Type: LazrSPEED 550, 50 m multimode fiber
Fiber Type Solution: LazrSPEED 550, 50 m multimode fiber
Fiber Type, quantity: 144
Fibers Per Subunit, quantity: 12
Jacket Color: Aqua
Total Fiber Quantity: 144
Buffer Tube/Subunit Diameter: 6.00 mm
Cable Weight: 558.0 lb/kft, 830.0 kg/km
Diameter Over Armor: 32.39 mm
Diameter Over Jacket: 34.40 mm
Subunit, quantity: 12
Environmental Space: Riser
Installation Temperature: -20 C to +70 C (-4 F to +158 F)
Operating Temperature: -20 C to +70 C (-4 F to +158 F)
Storage Temperature: -40 C to +70 C (-40 F to +158 F)
Heat Age: -20 C to +85 C (-4 F to +185 F)
Low High Bend: -20 C to +70 C (-4 F to +158 F)
Temperature Cycle: -20 C to +70 C (-4 F to +158 F)
Flame Test Listing: NEC OFCR (ETL) and c(ETL)
Cable Type: Distribution
Construction Type: Armored
Fiber Short Description: R-144-DZMU
Subunit Type: Gel-free
Compression: 485 lb/in, 85 N/mm
Flex: 25 cycles
Impact: 25.80 ft lb, 35.00 N-m
Twist: 10 cycles
Minimum Bend Radius, loaded: 68.8 cm
Minimum Bend Radius, unloaded: 48.2 cm
Tensile Load, long term, maximum: 400 N, 90 lbf
Tensile Load, short term, maximum: 1,335 N, 300 lbf
Vertical Rise, maximum: 49.0 m
Cable Qualification Standards: ANSI/ICEA S-83-596-2001, Telcordia GR-409-CORE Issue 2
ISO 9001:2008: Designed, manufactured and/or distributed under this quality management system; RoHS 2002/95/EC: Compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.