Mount networking, telephone, VOIP equipment, routers, switches and more with the R4 Series 4-Post Open Frame Rack.
These racks are designed to accommodate deeper, heavier components than a 2-post frame rack.; Open top accepts direct mounting of optional 6, 9 or 12 cable ladder (mounts parallel or perpendicular to front of rack).; Ships flat to save space.; Includes 100 pcs. of 12-24 threaded mounting hardware.; Rack gangs to additional 4-post or 2-post open frame racks; Includes additional, adjustable split rackrail to provide up to three mounting depths; 1/4 aluminum uprights, with a 3/16 thick aluminum base; Flat black powder coat finish; Open frame design facilitates unrestricted air flow
- Mount servers using the cage nut compliant R4CN models
- Cage nut models include standard Z-rail adaptor for side mount installations
- Available with 12-24 threaded rackrail to mount other data and server equipment
- Rack gangs to additional four post or two post open frame racks
- Open frame design facilitates unrestricted heat flow
- Open top accepts mounting of 6, 9 or 12 cable ladders
- Versatile base may be configured to the inside of the rack to save space, or outward for increased stability
- Multiple mounting locations for optional power, cable lacing strips and additional rackrail
- Mount networking, telephone, VOIP equipment, routers, switches and more with the R4 Series
- 4-Post Open Frame Rack.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.