- Compact form factor - enables two-factor authentication in space-restricted work environments
- Sleek and stylish - design available in five different colors to seamlessly fit into modern corporate environments
- Secure and convenient - usage of contactless physical access cards and contactless PKI card
- Standardized - mount on back of device enables additional accessories to be added; these accessories allow the reader to be easily mounted on various locations when desk space is restricted
- Multiple color options available
- Optional card holder for card present operation
- Optional adhesive tape and additional mounting units available
- Small footprint
- Reader supports contactless smart cards with up to 848 Kbps in the fastest ISO 14443 transmission mode
- EMD suppression support
- Supports three ISO standards for contactless cards (ISO 14443 A/B and 15693)
- Contactless PKI, HID iCLASS,MIFARE, MIFARE Ultralight, DESFire, SMART-MX and ICODE
- Windows WHQL/plug-and-driver support
- Customer-specific logo: available upon request
- Optional accessories - card holder (for card present use); adhesive tape; mouting jacket
|Product Type||ACCESS READER|
|Read Format||SMART CARD|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.