- Designed for user convenience - innovative and stylish housing design for easy contactless operation in clean room and germ-free environments
- Versatile applications - ideal for end-user environments where a wide range of contactless smart card technologies are in use
- Fast contactless transmission - supports contactless smart cards up to 848 Kbps in fastest ISO 14443 A/B
- Readily compliant - supports HID iCLASS and MIFARE, as well as ISO 14443 A/B and ISO 15693
- Uniquely designed sealed housing supports clean room requirements
- Supports three ISO standards for contactless cards (ISO 14443 A / B and 15693) and Microsoft WHQL
- Supports contactless smart cards with up to 848 Kbps in the fastest ISO 14443 transmission mode
- Standard application interfaces include PC/SC, synchronous-API (on top of PC / SC)
- EMD suppression capabilities allow high transmission speed and full secure read support for smart cards and passports
- Customer-specific logo, label and colors: available upon request
- Contactless smart cards supported - HID: iCLASS; NXP: MIFARE, MIFARE Plus, DESFire, SMART-MX and ICODE; Texas Instruments: TagIT; ST Micro: x-ident, SR 176, SR 1X 4K; Infineon: my-d (in secure mode UID only); Atmel: AT088RF020; KSW MicroTech: KSW TempSens; iCODE SLI, iCODE SL2 & LRI 64; Contactless 2048-bit key generation in RSA mode (JCOP/SMART-MX)
- PCB reader available
|Approx Dims. HWD-Inches||5" X 4" X 1"|
|Product Type||ACCESS READER|
|Read Format||SMART CARD|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.