- Designed for user convenience - innovative and stylish housing design for easy contactless operation in clean room and germ-free environments
- Versatile applications - ideal for end-user environments where a wide range of contactless smart card technologies are in use
- Fast contactless transmission - supports contactless smart cards up to 848 Kbps in fastest ISO 14443 A/B
- Readily compliant - supports HID iCLASS and MIFARE, as well as ISO 14443 A/B and ISO 15693
- Uniquely designed sealed housing supports clean room requirements
- Supports three ISO standards for contactless cards (ISO 14443 A / B and 15693) and Microsoft WHQL
- Supports contactless smart cards with up to 848 Kbps in the fastest ISO 14443 transmission mode
- Standard application interfaces include PC/SC, synchronous-API (on top of PC / SC)
- EMD suppression capabilities allow high transmission speed and full secure read support for smart cards and passports
- Customer-specific logo, label and colors: available upon request
- Contactless smart cards supported - HID: iCLASS; NXP: MIFARE, MIFARE Plus, DESFire, SMART-MX and ICODE; Texas Instruments: TagIT; ST Micro: x-ident, SR 176, SR 1X 4K; Infineon: my-d (in secure mode UID only); Atmel: AT088RF020; KSW MicroTech: KSW TempSens; iCODE SLI, iCODE SL2 & LRI 64; Contactless 2048-bit key generation in RSA mode (JCOP/SMART-MX)
- PCB reader available
|Approx Dims. HWD-Inches||5" X 4" X 1"|
|Product Type||ACCESS READER|
|Read Format||SMART CARD|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.