- Security - enhanced system security supporting low and high frequency credentials including HID Prox , Indala Prox, MIFARE Classic, MIFARE DESFire EV1, iCLASS, and iCLASS SE
- Ease of use - straightforward utilization of existing access control credentials for PC login in both CCID and key wedge operation modes
- CCID support - eliminates the need to install drivers on standard operating systems; native CCID implementation supporting Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems
- Keyboard wedge support - retrieves data from a card and presents the information directly to any application by emulating keyboard strokes
- Flexibility - numerous accessories and mounting options are available
- Keyboard wedge - fully configurable and programmable keyboard wedge functionality featuring an integrated management console; Flexible configuration of data structures and output modes; Human Interface Device (HID) protocol allows reader configuration through host in keyboard Wedge mode; Extended keyboard boot option for devices with limited USB device handling capabilities
- Broad credential support: dual frequency functionality allowing support for both low and high frequency credentials simultaneously; HID Prox, Indala & EM Prox, MIFARE Classic, MIFARE DESFire EV1, iCLASS, iCLASS SE, iCLASS Seos, iCLASS Elite, and other SIOenabled credentials
- Enhanced lifecycle management: easy firmware updates and configuration setting utilizing a web interface, SNMP messages and configuration cards; developer tool kit (DTK) available that contains product samples, development documentation, samples code and access to HID’s developer portal
- Keyboard wedge include: configurable input & definable output fields per output field; cascadeable free custom data fields; card-specific configurations; Pre-/poststroke definitions and shortcuts; Big/Little Endian conversion; HEX, BCD, BIN, DEC & ASCII output transformation; Bitstream parsing of HID’s physical access control; Data filtering and padding of leading/trailing characters; Reverse output incl. custom, CSN and PACS data objects
- Customer-specific logo/housing color (available upon request)
- Optional accessories - mounting jacket accessory, vertical standing base
|Approx Dims. HWD-Inches||4" X 3" X 1"|
|Product Type||ACCESS READER|
|Read Format||SMART, HID, AWID AND EM|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.