- Close coupled, air, water and glycol cooling for closets, server rooms and data centers
- Active response controls - Monitors and actively adjusts cooling capacity to ensure proper server inlet temperatures; through the microprocessor controller, visibility into the operation and health of the unit is provided
- Predictable cooling - Placing the unit in the row of racks moves the source of cooling closer to the heat load, this eliminates air mixing and provides a predictable cooling architecture
- Rack inlet temperature control - Reduces the risk of hot spots at the rack level
- Variable speed fans - Variable speed fans reduce energy consumption during off-peak cooling periods
- In-Row architecture - Captures hot exhaust air directly from the IT equipment, thereby increasing the unit’s sensible cooling capacity over traditional cooling architectures
- Modular design - Provides scalable solutions to add cooling as demand increases
- Scaleable densities - Allows for higher densities to be achieved by integrating containment with room, row and rack cooling system architectures
- Easy service access - Allows for all serviceable components to be replaced/maintained by easily accessible panels/doors
- Microprocessor controller - Utilizes intelligent, active response control and real time monitoring, the system is controlled by a microprocessor providing high level control functionality and human interface via a four line, eighty character, alphanumeric display
- Building management system integration - Send alarms and data points allowing you to manage critical building infrastructure from a single system
- Real Time capacity monitoring - Real time display of current and available cooling
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.