The RAD-1A, remote access device, gives authorized users remote access to one way paging amplifiers, digital announcers and other audio programs. A programmable access code prohibits access by unauthorized users.
The RAD-1A answers on the first ri and disconnects on CPC, call time out, silence time out, busy or by dialing #7. Separate 600 ohm audio and telephone line outputs are provided, allowing connection to audio amplifiers, digital announcers, or phone systems. The user does not have to ha ng up and redial the RAD-1A to access other features.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Status LED turns on when the unit is active and brightens to indicate the presence of audio
- Programmable 6 digit security code
- Programmable 6 digit access code
- Separate 600 ohm audio and telephone line outputs
- Disconnects on CPC, call time out, silen time out, busy or by dialing #7
- Programmable 2 hour call timer
- Programmable 1-99 second silence timer
- Alternate screw terminal connection for phone line out
- Connects phone line to the 600 ohm input/output of one-way paging amplifiers, digital announrs and other audio programs
- Relay contacts available for systems that need a dry contact closure (activate whenever the unit’s output is active)
- Non-volatile memory (no batteries required)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.