MICALERT Microphonic Perimeter Sensor Cable - Protecting Rigid Metal fences Made Easy, Reliable and Affordable.
The Micalert is a Perimeter Fence Intrusion Detection System (PIDS), a fence mounted vibration sensor cable used for outdoor perimeter prote ction and intrusion alert.
The Micalert is meant to be easy, affordable and reliable. The system do NOT require any: Training, certification, prior knowledge, special tools, prior experience, calibration, computer or any software. It’s designed to work with any alarm system, CCTV or SCADA system new or old through dry contact relays.
Single zone kit, Micalert sensor cable 1000ft/300m + Analyzer + NEMA4X Enclosure
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Ideal for installation on Metal Fence, Palisade and Ornamental, Wrought iron, and Aluminum fences.
- Plug and Deploy - Ready for installation affordable kits.
- Standalone - No computer or software needed.
- 3 Layers of False Alarm Filtration - Extreme low alse alarm rate.
- Protects fences up 10ft with a single run of cable.
- No training or special tools needed, comes with installation manual.
- No calibration - The system self-calibrates.
- Maintenance free - 2 years warranty on the sensor cable.
- 22 Levels sensitivity per zone easily adjusted with dip switches.
- Dry contact relay outputs (NO or NC), can be connected to any alarm system/DVR.
- Ideal for installation on chain link fences or concertina coils.
- Optional: Weather Station, Stainless steel twist ies, Gate connector.