Includes: All required connectors, Battery recycling guide, Installation guide, Reusable packaging
- Genuine APC RBC(TM) are tested and certified for compatibility to restore UPS performance to the original specifications
- Guaranteed UPS compatibility - Tested and approved to restore the performance of APC UPS, maintains UPS safety certifications (UL, VDE, C
Battery Type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte, leakproof
Battery mounting: Enclosed battery cabinet
Expected Battery Life (years): 3-5
RBC(TM) Quantity: 1
Battery blocks per string: 2
Net Weight: 11.74 lbs. (5.34 kg)
Maximum Height: 7.76 inches (197 mm)
Maximum Width: 5.88 inches (149 mm)
Maximum Depth: 2.50 inches (64 mm)
Shipping Weight: 13.00 lbs. (5.92 kg)
Shipping Width: 9.00 inches (229 mm)
Shipping Height: 12.00 inches (305 mm)
Shipping Depth: 4.00 inches (102 mm)
Operating Environment: 32 - 104F (0 - 40C)
Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95%
Operating Elevation: 0-10000 feet (0-3000 meters)
Storage Temperature: 32 - 104F (0 - 40C)
Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95%
Storage Elevation: 0-10000 feet (0-3000 meters)
Environmental Compliance: RoHS 7b Exemption, REACH (Contains No SVHCs)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.