The RC-3 enables a standard Touch Tone phone to control up to 3 maintained ON, maintained OFF, or momentary relay contacts from a remote location. The RC-3 is fully user programmable and uses non-volatile E2 memory.
Up to three RC-3’s can be daisyhained on the same line to control up to nine relays.
The RC-3 features switchable 12V talk battery allowing easy installation on the trunk port. In addition, the unit can be connected directly to a C.O. line or analog PABX/KSU station. The RC-3 ao features a built in pulse dialer activated by a contact closure from an alarm system, temperature sensor, etc. The RC-3 will dial the number up to three times sending alert tones indicating an emergency.
Must be a reseller to purchase this produ
- User Touch Tone programmable
- Non-volatile E2 memory
- 12 digit alarm activated pulse dialer
- 6 digit security code (to access programming)
- 6 digit access code (disable or enable for additional control security)
- Switchable 12V talk battery
- Relay interrion tones
- Programmable relay time delays
- Cascade up to three RC-3’s to control up to nine relays
- Programmable ring delay before answering
- Status LED’s for relays 1, 2, 3 and the answer relay
- One power adaptor can power up to three units
|Type||LINE SHARING DEVICE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.