- Spring Hinges are an Alternative to Door Closing Devices
- Generally Two Hinges on the Door Must be Spring Hinges to Provide Adequate Closing Force
- NFPA Requires a Minimum of Two Spring Hinges on Labeled Doors
- This Non Handed Spring Hinge Series is Adjutable and Tension Can be Added or Reduced by Means of a Hex Key that is Provided
- Locking Screw Provides Tamper-Resistance after the Proper Tension has Been Set
- For Unparalleled Tamper Resistance and Security Choose the TRS Option
|Height - Inches||4.5|
|Hinge Type||FULL MORTISE|
|Sales Category||HINGE, SPRING|
|Width - Inches||4|
|Finish||US10B OIL RUBBED BRONZE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.