VIDEOLARM | RHW75C2N
IP Ready 7 in. Vandal-Resistant Outdoor dome Housing with wall mount, rugged cast aluminum top and polycarbonate clear dome, with 24 V AC input, heater/blower, for an IP Network PTZ camera, 120 to 24 V AC transformer; RoHS: Y
Ideal for applications needing extra protection from vandalistic attacks, the Moog Videolarm 7 vandal-resistant, rugged outdoor camera housing (RHW75 Series) offers versatility and adequate camera protection in a compact/attractive design. Constructed of a rugged cast aluminum top, and polycarbonate dome, the RH*75 Series boasts an IP66 rating. IP Ready models are compatible with most of todays leading IP and analog camera manufacturers. To better meet the demands of your particular surveillance app lication, the RuggedDome is available with several unique options: pendant or wall mount, 24V AC or12V DC input, heater/blower, fixed or PTZ camera bracket, and more. 24V AC IP Ready outdoor models include 120 to 24V AC transformer. On outdoor models a heater and blower are standard. Indoor models do not include electronics and are distinguished by starting with the letter I for indoor.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Rugged, vandal-resistant cast aluminum top and polycarbonate dome
- Thermostatically controlled 12V DC or 24 V AC heater and surge protection (outdoor models only)
- Integrated wall mount standard; pendant mount available (1 pipe thread)
- Universal mountin plate accepts most IP network and analog camera systems
- Optically clear and durable polycarbonate lower dome
- Durable engineered plastic top, 94V0 UV protected
- IP66 rated
- Accepts one PTZ or fixed camera MCL 7.5"
- Includes 5-year warranty
- Great foritoring : parking lots, high crime areas, schools
|Voltage/Current Type||24 VAC|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.