Supporting Siemon’s Plug and Play modules, MPO Adapter Plates and Quick-Pack adapter plates, the RIC3 enclosure offers superior fiber density (up to 288 fibers in just 4 RMS) without sacrificing fiber protection and accessibility. Features include a fully
- Quick-Release Hinges Spring loaded quick-release hinges enable easy removal of front and rear doors for complete access to fiber connections
- Enhanced Labeling Label virtually any port configuration with our hinged labels. The labels hang on the front door for improved visibility. When the door is opened, labels flip down allowing ready viewing of the label and corresponding ports
- Rotating Grommets Patented rotating grommets facilitate loading and retention of jumpers and fiber while minimizing microbending stress when using the sliding tray
- Complete Access Management tray has a positive stop in both front and rear working positions providing complete access for moving, adding, changing, or cleaning of fiber connections
- Maximum Capacity The RIC3 enables a maximum amount of fibers to be patched or patched and spliced in a 2, 3, and 4 RMS enclosure without compromising the accessibility. This allows more efficient utilization of rack space
- Superior Design Top and bottom access holes located at the rear of the enclosure allow fibers to be routed between tandem enclosures without having to run fibers outside of the enclosure
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.