HellermannTyton’s GigaBand flush Category 6 modular jack is designed to "future proof" installations. Its patented design uses innovative crosstalk-cancellation technology. The performance of the GigaBand system provides significant margin over TIA Cat egory 6 (ANSI/TIA-568-C.1) and ISO Class E (ISO/IEC-11801, 2nd edition) requirements. The GigaBand system will easily support applications such as Gigabit Ethernet. ETL tested and approved for Category 6 component compliance.
- Category 6 jack has been uniquely designed adopting HellermannTyton’s globally tried and tested 10-Pin technology which guarantees superior performance and connectivity.
- Standard keystone style interface provides flexibility in connecting components.
- Unique strain relief design secures cable terminations.
- Configured to both TIA 568A and 568B wiring schemes for installation versatility.
- Available in 12 colors for easy color coding identification.
|Number of Ports||1|