The industry standard RLA series 2-post open frame rack incorporates a 15 deep heavy-duty aluminum base and includes holes so that the rack can be secured to the floor.; 12-24 threaded front and rear, with numbered rackspace increments; Channels constructed from 3/16 aluminum; Available in silver brushed aluminum or black powder coat finish; Includes 50 rack screws; Static load capacity - 1,600 lbs. when properly loaded and anchored; UL Listed in the US and Canada. UL Listed load capacity - 400 lbs.
- Available in standard EIA 19"and 23" width
- UL Listed load capacity of 400 lbs, Static Load capacity of 1,600 lbs.
- 3/16" extruded aluminum uprights are 12-24 threaded front and rear
- Heavy duty 1/4" aluminum base is 15" deep for stability and includes holes for securing to floor
- Heavy duty 1/4" thick aluminum top angle provides extra stability for cable ladders
- Easy-to-assemble KD design saves on freight
- Includes 50 qty 12-24 rackscrews
- Full-length cable manager available
- Attractive silver brushed aluminum or black powder coat finish
- Available in discounted 6 pack quantities - saves money and simplifies ordering and stocking
- Vertical Cable Duct option available for dressing cables between open frame racks
- 2-post open frame rack incorporates a 15 deep heavy-duty aluminum base and includes holes so that the rack can be secured to the floor.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.