The industry standard RLA series 2-post open frame rack incorporates a 15 deep heavy-duty aluminum base and includes holes so that the rack can be secured to the floor.; 12-24 threaded front and rear, with numbered rackspace increments; Channels constructed from 3/16 aluminum; Available in silver brushed aluminum or black powder coat finish; Includes 50 rack screws; Static load capacity - 1,600 lbs. when properly loaded and anchored; UL Listed in the US and Canada. UL Listed load capacity - 400 lbs.
- Available in standard EIA 19"and 23" width
- UL Listed load capacity of 400 lbs, Static Load capacity of 1,600 lbs.
- 3/16" extruded aluminum uprights are 12-24 threaded front and rear
- Heavy duty 1/4" aluminum base is 15" deep for stability and includes holes for securing to floor
- Heavy duty 1/4" thick aluminum top angle provides extra stability for cable ladders
- Easy-to-assemble KD design saves on freight
- Includes 50 qty 12-24 rackscrews
- Full-length cable manager available
- Attractive silver brushed aluminum or black powder coat finish
- Available in discounted 6 pack quantities - saves money and simplifies ordering and stocking
- Vertical Cable Duct option available for dressing cables between open frame racks
- 2-post open frame rack incorporates a 15 deep heavy-duty aluminum base and includes holes so that the rack can be secured to the floor.