The Rackmount LCDKeyboard and Touchpad can be installed wherever rackmount control and system monitoring is required and can be used for a wide range of applications including network security and system performance monitoring. The 17LCDmonitor is capa ble of supporting 1280 x 1024 screen resolution, and is also available with an 8 or 16 port KVM switch. With its space saving, single rackspace design and dual-slide functionality, the rackmount LCD monitor can reside in the open position for system mo nitoring while the keyboard is in the closed position. These units feature rear articulating cable carriers for strain relief and a bright active matrix LCDdisplay for ergonomic viewing of monitoring applications. Standard 105 key keyboard with integra ted touchpad. 6 connector cable included, and auto detects 120V or 240V power. This unit has a range of front to rear mounting of 18-1/4 to 27-3/4 (overall depth is 24-1/2, this unit will extend through the back of shallower racks). Works international ly with customer supplied cord.
This part has been discontinued by supplier.
- Space saving design occupies a single rackspace
- No hassle 1 year warranty
- Easy to read bright active matrix LCD display
- LCD can be in open position for system monitoring while keyboard is in the closed position
- Standard 105 key keyboard with touchpad
- 17" monitor is capable of supporting 1280 x 1024 screen resolution
- Rear articulating cable carriers provide cable strain relief