The CommScope ROC connector system is a blind-mate optical card edge connector designed to operate in harsh environments. The system uses expanded beam optics to couple optical fibers eliminating physical contact and wear between mated connectors. Light traveling through the fiber expands approximately 3x in the launch lens of the self-aligning terminus creating a larger beam less susceptible to loss from contamination. Advanced materials are used to control thermal expansion, reflection, vibration and wear. Critical dimensions are held to sub-micron tolerances. The ROC materials and non-contact expanded beam design create a highly reliable, rugged optical connector highly resistant to vibration, mechanical shock, humidity, thermal shock, sand, dust and solvents.; The CommScope ROC connector system consists of four primary components: a back plane connector, a back plane jumper, a LRM connector, and a LRM jumper. F-22 program jumpers are made using multimode graded-index BFO5202 Flightguide(tm) fiber in various lengths. Jumpers can be simplex or duplex. Jumpers can be terminated with a variety of PC connectors opposite the ROC terminus. Commercial jumpers can be assembled with less expensive, commercial grade fiber. The LRM connector mounts in an Amphenol Aerospace rectangular LRM electrical/fiber optic hybrid connector. The back plane connector mounts in an Amphenol Aerospace rectangular hybrid surface mount connector. The Amphenol connector system captivates and provides coarse alignment for the ROC connectors.
- Electrical performance guaranteed to meet or exceed the channel specifications of Amendment 1 to
- ISO/IEC 11801:2002 Class EA and ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6A up to 500 MHz when used as
- part of a GigaSPEED X10D UTP Channel in registered SYSTIMAX installations.
- ETL/cETL listed (except LSZH)
- Can support network line speeds up to at least 10 gigabits per second
- Qualifies for the SYSTIMAX 20-Year Extended Product Warranty and Applications Assurance when
- included as part of a registered SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED X10D channel
Fiber Type: 100/140 m multimode fiber
Body Style: Backplane
Interface Feature: Expanded beam
Ferrule Geometry: Multifiber
Compatible Cable Diameter: 0.9 mm
Length: 32.0 mm
Cable Retention Strength, maximum @ Weight at Angle: 2.00 lb @ 0
Optical Components Standard: ANSI/EIA-455-171, Method A1
Insertion Loss, typical: 0.70 dB
Return Loss, minimum: 20.0 dB
Insertion Loss Change, mating: 0.50 dB
Insertion Loss Change, temperature: 0.50 dB
ISO 9001:2008: Designed, manufactured and/or distributed under this quality management system
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.