Tripp Lite’s RS-1215-20T Power Strip offers 20A capacity AC power distribution in a versatile multi-mount cabinet. Detachable mounting flanges are configurable for rackmount, wallmount and under-counter installation. Uses only 1 rack space (1U) when in stalled in any 19-in. rack meeting EIA standards. Unfiltered electrical pass-through makes RS-1215-20T ideal for distributing alternate waveform UPS or generator power in rack enclosures, network closets and more. Includes 12 NEMA5-15/20R outlets (6 fr ont/6 rear), 15-ft. AC power cord with locking NEMA L5-20P input plug and lighted switch with cover that prevents risk of accidental turn-off.
- Versatile all-metal cabinet with detachable mounting flanges allows rackmount, wallmount, undercounter and other creative mounting options
- Uses one rack space (1U) in standard 19-in. rack ("zero U" mounting possible in many racks)
- Unfiltered electrical pass-through reliably distributes alternate waveform AC power from UPS or generator to supported equipment
- 12 x NEMA5-15/20R output receptacles (6 front/6 rear)
- 15-ft. AC cord with NEMA L5-20P input plug
- Lighted power switch confirms power on/offstatus
- Snap-in switch guard prevents accidental turn-off
- 20A electrical capacity with circuit breaker
- 120V AC, 50/60Hz electrical compatibility
|Number of Outlets||12|
|Type||RACK MOUNT PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.