- RV1250ULHW serves as an automotive or stationary DC-to-AC inverter with automatic line-to-battery transfer and integrated battery charger
- Supports 120V AC output from a 120V AC line power source or 12V DC battery source
- 16.6 millisecond automatic transfer between line and battery power supports UPS protection during blackouts and voltage fluctuations for equipment compatible with a one cycle transfer time
- 1250 watts continuous AC output in inverter mode, 2400 watts continuous AC output in AC mode
- Double Boost inverter output supports momentary startup loads up to 200% of the continuous rating for up to 10 seconds
- OverPower inverter output supports longer duration overloads to 150% for 1-60 minutes under ideal battery and temperature conditions. ( For best results, utilize OverPower usage for as short of a duration as possible, ensure battery bank and cabling is able to provide full nominal DC voltage under load and allow inverter/charger to fully cool before and after OverPower usage.)
- 3 stage, selectable 14/55 amp battery charger with adjustable settings for wet/gel battery types offers fast, reliable battery recharging
- Protected hardwire bolt-down input lugs safely accept heavy gauge input wiring from attached battery bank
- Protected hardwire output passes 120V line power or inverter output through to connected equipment
- Reliability enhanced large-transformer design tested to UL (USA) and CSA (Canada) standards
- Moisture-resistant construction enables vehicular or marine operation in high humidity environments
- 3 position operating mode switch supports "AUTO" mode to enable automatic transfer between DC and AC modes, CHARGE-ONLY to maintain a full battery charge when AC is present without auto transfer and SYSTEM OFF settings
- Set of six front panel LEDs display AC/DC operational modes, overload status, DC voltage level, shutdown status and system fault status
- Set of 4 configuration dipswitches support wet/gel battery charging profiles, adjustable 135/145V high voltage auto transfer d uring overvoltages and selectable 75/85/95/105V AC low voltage auto transfer during brownouts
- Set of 4 additional configuration dipswitches support 4 levels of charger limiting relative to output load size, a battery equalization program and battery ch arger low/high settings
- Resettable 12A charger AC input breaker and resettable 20A AC output breaker and automatic 2 speed cooling fan protect the inverter from load and temperature related failures
- Grounding lug properly connects the inverter/charger
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.