The RY-3DL provides selective door release capability with the KB-3MRD video sentry color tilt, MK-2MCD video sentry pan tilt plus, JA-2MCD hands free color video pan tilt, JF-2MED hands free color video, or IE-2AD(U) chime tone intercom systems. Norma lly open and normally closed outputs are available.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Door answering handset intercom
- 2 door and 3 inside stations
- Selective door release with the RY-3DL
- All Call type room calling
- Door monitoring at master station
- AC or DC powered - (12 ~ 16V AC or 12 ~ 24V DC)
Communication: Door calls in with 4 or 2-tone chime to all stations, chime can be cut at sub, pick up any handset to reply, press CALL to call other stations with pre-tone and voice Power Source: 12-16V AC - Use AC transformer PT-1210N 12~24V DC, 200mA
Wire Type: Door to master: Aiphone #822202 Master to farthest sub: Aiphone #822206 Distance: Door to master: 500’(22AWG) 1,180’(18AWG) Master to farthest sub: 250’(22AWG) 590’(18AWG)
Wiring: Door to master: 2-cond., overall shield Master to subs: 6-cond., overall shield Door Release: Contact rating: 24V AC/DC, 500mA
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.