The RY-ES is a relay used to activate an external signaling device when the door station calls in. It can be used for call extension on the JK, JF, JA, KC, KB, AX, NEM, DB, and IE systems. The relay connects to the chime output of the master in place o f the IER-2. The systems power supply powers the input of the RY-ES relay. A separate power souce is required for the external device.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- CAT-5e wiring homerun from each station
- Up to 8 masters and 120 remote stations
- Two talk channels
- PTT or VOX operation
- Master-to-master selective calling
- All Call between master stations only
- Masters available with 3.5" color TFT LCD
- Composite video output from CEU and master station
- Standard or priority call levels from door stations
- Communication privacy
- Electronic access control integration *
- CCTV system integration *
- Selective remote control (e.g. door release)
- PC interface for programming and event logging
- Scan monitoring of selected remote stations
- Rack or wall mountable CEU
- Calls queued in order of priority and call-in time
- Compatible with IE Series door stations
- Optional features: headset, footswitch,
- call transfer to telephone * and PC remote control
- * Interface requires custom program (not supplied by Aiphone)
Power Source: 24V DC - Use two PS-2420UL (110V AC) per system Distance: Door station to CEU: 980’ Master station to CEU: 980’
Wiring: CAT-5e UTP-4 homerun from each station to CEU Door Release: N/O or N/C, programmable per station 24V AC/DC (500mA max.)
CO Tel Adaptor: Viking Model K-1900-5 Programmable Dialer Door Station Calling: Tremolo call tone programmable from 10-600 seconds, or infinite. LCD monitor remains on for duration of call tone up to 10 minutes max.
Video Monitor: 3.5" direct view TFT color LCD Master Station Calling: Select station to call, pretone sounds, then speak hands-free or push-to-talk
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.