SKINTOP SLN/ SLRN is a durable, liquid tight, easy to assemble strain relief cable gland with NPT threads that is universally suited for all types of machinery & equipment, including automation, motion control, process control and robotics.
- The heavy duty SKINTOP design provides great pull out strength and very reliable strain relief
- Superior integrated locking mechanism includes an internal ratchet for vibration proof protection
- Multi-trapezoidal thread requires just one twist to tighten
- Equipment Group II, Category 2G + 1D
Thread type: NPT-3/4"
Construction material: Polyamide, CR
Clamping range: 0.512-0.709
Protection: 70 PSI
IP rating: IP68, 5 Bar
Temperature range: -20 C to +80 C
|Armored/Unarmored||FOR USE WITH UNARMORED CABLE|
|Cable O.D.||0.512 TO 0.709"|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.