The S 200 PR is a high-performance supplementary protector with ring cable lug connections conforming to UL, CSA, and IEC standards. The integrated captive connecting screws simplify the connection of electric lines, provides extra protection and saves time. This supplementary protector is a valuable addition to the well-known system pro M compact(R) range which allow most of the UL1077, CSA 22.2 No. 235 and IEC-approved components to be combined effortlessly with the new model line.
The S2 is available with application-specific trip characteristics to provide maximum circuit protection. The breakers offer thermal-magnetic trip protection according to B, C, D, K and Z characteristics. For the worldwide market, the breakers carry UL, CSA, IEC, CE and many other agency approvals and certifications.
- Current limiting
- Fast breaking time (2.5 - 3.5 msec)
- Unique bus connection system
- Wide range of accessories
- Available with variable depth handle mechanism
- Optional Z curve for SCR protection
- CE certified and marked
- DIN rail or front ng
- Finger safe terminals
- Multi-function terminals
- Suitable for reverse feed
- 480Y/277 V AC and 500 V DC versions
- UL489 - branch circuit protective device. UL file #E212323