System pro M compact S200U miniature circuit breakers are current limiting. They have two different tripping mechanisms: the delayed thermal tripping mechanism for overload protection and the electromechanic tripping mechanism for short circuit protect ion.
The miniature circuit breakers of the System pro M compact series S 200 and S 200 M provide state-of-the-art safety and comfort. They stand out due to their high performance and the wide range of accessories and approvals.
- Clear contact position indication in red/green (real CPI)
- Unique, patented twin terminal with captive screws and an increased opening for cables up to max. 35 mm2, finger-proof (IP20)
- Busbar slot in the back for best visibility during installation
- High performance at an increased rated voltage for marine and industrial applications: 10 kA/15 kA at Un = 440 V AC acc. to IEC/EN 60947-2
- Individual product identification code
- Approved acc. to IEC/EN 60898-1, IEC/EN 60947-2 and UL 1077/CSA 22.2 No. 235 for global use
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.