System pro M compact S200U miniature circuit breakers are current limiting. They have two different tripping mechanisms: the delayed thermal tripping mechanism for overload protection and the electromechanic tripping mechanism for short circuit protect ion.
The miniature circuit breakers of the System pro M compact series S 200 and S 200 M provide state-of-the-art safety and comfort. They stand out due to their high performance and the wide range of accessories and approvals.
- Clear contact position indication in red/green (real CPI)
- Unique, patented twin terminal with captive screws and an increased opening for cables up to max. 35 mm2, finger-proof (IP20)
- Busbar slot in the back for best visibility during installation
- High performance at an increased rated voltage for marine and industrial applications: 10 kA/15 kA at Un = 440 V AC acc. to IEC/EN 60947-2
- Individual product identification code
- Approved acc. to IEC/EN 60898-1, IEC/EN 60947-2 and UL 1077/CSA 22.2 No. 235 for global use