System pro M compact S200U miniature circuit breakers are current limiting. They have two different tripping mechanisms, the delayed thermal tripping mechanism for overload protection and the electromechanic tripping mechanism for short circuit protect ion. They are available in different characteristics (K,Z), configurations (1P,2P,3P,4P), breaking capacities (up to 10 kA) and rated currents (up to 63A).
All MCBs of the product range S200U comply with IEC/EN 609 47-2, UL489 and CSA 22.2 No. 5, allowing the use for commercial and industrial applications.
- UL current limiting
- Fast breaking time (2.3 - 2.5 ms)
- Bus connection system
- Wide range of accessories
- Available with variable depth handle mechanism
- CE certified and marked
- DIN rail mounting
- Finger safe terminals
- Multi-function terminals
- Suitable for reverse feed but S200UDC has polarity
- UL 489 Listed - branch circuit protective device. UL File #E212323