System pro M compact S200 miniature circuit breakers are current limiting. They have two different tripping mechanisms, the delayed thermal tripping mechanism for overload protection and the electromechanic tripping mechanism for short circuit protecti on.
For Residential, Commercial And Industrial Purpose. The miniature circuit breakers of the System pro M compact series S 200 and S 200 M provide state-of-the-art safety and comfort. They stand out due to their high performance and the wide range of accessories and approvals.
- Clear contact position indication in red/green (real CPI)
- Unique, patented twin terminal with captive screws and an increased opening for cables up to max. 35 mm2, finger-proof (IP20)
- Busbar slot in the back for best visibility during installation
- High performance at an increased rated voltage for marine and industrial applications: 10 kA/15 kA at Un = 440 V AC acc. to IEC/EN 60947-2
- Individual product identification code
- Approved acc. to IEC/EN 60898-1, IEC/EN 60947-2 and UL 1077/CSA 22.2 No. 235 for global use
Voltage Rating: 400, 480Y/277 V AC
Amperage Rating: 15 A
Frequency Rating: 50/60 Hz
Trip Type: Thermal Magnetic
Trip Range: Magnetic: 120 - 180 A, Thermal: 15.75 A
Interrupt Rating: 6 kA, 10 kA Ultimate
Number Of Poles: 2
Enclosure: IP20, IP40 Witer
Actuator: Insulation Group II, Black, Sealable, I/O Marking
Material: Insulation Group I, RAL 7035
Length: 69 mm
Width: 35 mm
Height: 88 mm
Operating Temperature: -25 To +55 deg C
Environmental Conditions: Storage Temperature: -40 To 70 DEG C
ng: DIN Rail: TH35-15 (35 mm Length X 15 mm Width), TH35-7.5 (35 mm Length X 7.5 mm Width)
Connecting Capacity: Conductor: 18 - 4 AWG, Busbar: 18 - 8 AWG
Recommended Screw Driver: Pozidriv 2
Tightening Torque: 25 in-lb
Energy Limiting Class: 3
Tripp Characteristic: K
Insulation Voltage: Phase To Ground: 250 V AC, Phase To Phase: 500 V AC
Endurance: Electrical And Mechanical: 20000 Cycles
Dielectric Test Voltage: 2 kV At 50/60 Hz For 1 min
Impulse Withstand Voltage: 4 kV
Contact Position Indican: ON/OFF
Overvoltage Category: III
Pollution Degree: 2
UL 1077 Listed, CSA 22.2 No. 235, CE Certified, IEC/EN 60898-1, IEC/EN 60947-2 Approved, RoHS Compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.