System pro M compact S200P miniature circuit breakers are current limiting. They have two different tripping mechanisms, the delayed thermal tripping mechanism for overload protection and the electromechanic tripping mechanism for short circuit protect ion. They are available in different characteristics (B,C,D,K,Z), configurations (1P,1P+N,2P,3P,3P+N,4P), breaking capacities (up to 25 kA at 230/400 V AC) and rated currents (up to 63A).
All MCBs of the product range S200P comply with IEC/EN 60898-1, IEC/EN 609 47-2, UL1077 and CSA 22.2 No. 235, allowing the use for residential, commercial and industrial applications. Bottom-fitting auxiliary contact can be mounted on S200P to save 50% space.
- Current limiting
- Fast breaking time (2.5 - 3.5 msec)
- Unique bus connection system
- Wide range of accessories
- Available with variable depth handle mechanism
- Optional Z curve for SCR protection
- CE certified and marked
- DIN rail or front ng
- Finger safe terminals
- Multi-function terminals
- Suitable for reverse feed
- 480Y/277 V AC and 500 V DC versions
- UL1077 and CSA C22.2 No. 5 Recognized - supplemental protective device. UL file # E76126
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.