System pro M compact S200UDC current limiting miniature circuit breakers are specially designed for DC applications in the scope of UL489. They have two different tripping mechanisms, the delayed thermal tripping mechanism for overload protection and t he electromechanic tripping mechanism for short circuit protection. They are available in different characteristics (K,Z), configurations (1P,2P) and rated currents (up to 63A).
The Short-circuit current rating SCCR acc. UL489 is 14 kA. The S200UDC is suitable for DC voltages up to 125 V DC (2 pole). All MCBs of the product range S200UDC comply with UL489, allowing the use for commercial and industrial applications.
- UL current limiting
- Fast breaking time (2.3 - 2.5 ms)
- Bus connection system
- Wide range of accessories
- Available with variable depth handle mechanism
- CE certified and marked
- DIN rail mounting
- Finger safe terminals
- Multi-function terminals
- Suitable for reverse feed but S200UDC has polarity
- UL 489 Listed - branch circuit protective device. UL File #E212323