TRANSITION NETWORKS | S4TEF1029-128-SA
4x T1/E1/J1 + 10/100 Ethernet Transport Mux, Port One: 1550 nm TX/1310 nm RX Single Fiber Single-mode (SC) [40 km/24.9 mi], Port Two: (4) RJ48 [1.5 km/0.9 mi] Plus 10/100BASE-TX (RJ45) [100 m], SA
These products offer a low cost transport capability for four T1/E1/J1 and one Ethernet port. The offering will provide copper connections compatible with G.703, AMI/B8ZS/ HDB3 and 10/100BASE-TX; while the optical connection will run at 155 Mbps. TDM t raffic is not mapped to Ethernet. A hardware-based solution guarantees the constant bit rate of TDM transport without requiring traffic management. The product provides physical layer status monitoring, alarm classification and data classification func tions for Telecom providers to manage their fiber ptic network and reduce operation and maintenance costs. Target applications of the device include: FTTx, such as fiber-to-the-business, fiber-to-the-building, fiber to-the-MDU and fiber-to-the-home
- Loopback via test set
- Auto-negotiation for 10/100BASE-TX
- AutoCross(TM) (auto MDI/MDI-X)
- Transparent link pass through for ethernet
- Automatic link restoration
- Pause (flow control)
- Remote management, local and remote loopback, remote fiber loss signaling, AIS/TAOS
- LEDs for each data port
- Settings for line code, line length, local loopback or remote loopback
- T1/E1/J1 mode settings
- Local (AUX) management interface
- Access to complete status information on local and remote device
- Field upgradeable firmware
- Extended operating temperature
- Low cost transport capability: (4) T1/E1/J1; (1) ethernet
- Target applications include- FTTx, such as Fiber-to-theBusiness, Fiber-to-the-Building, Fiber-to-the-MDU and Fiber-to-the-Home
Item: 4x T1/E1/J1 + 10/100 Ethernet Transport Mux
Switches: Numerous Switch Settings For Line Coding, Line Build Out, Loopback (Per Port), AIS Setting
Ethernet Port Settings: Auto-Negotiation, Force Speed/Duplex And Enable Transparent Link Pass Through
Power: External AC/DC Provided: 12 Volt DC, 1.25 Amp, Unregulated, Standard, UL Listed
Power Consumption: 4.4 Watt
Environmental Conditions: -40 to 70 deg C (Not Including Power Supply) Operating Temperature; -40 to 85 deg C Storage Temperature; 5 - 5% Operating Humidity Non-Condensing; 0 - 10000 ft Altitude
Port One: 1550 nm TX/1310 nm RX Single Fiber Single-mode (SC) [40 km/24.9 mi]
Port Two: (4) RJ48 [1.5 km/0.9 mi] Plus 10/100BASE-TX (RJ45) [100 m]
Dimension: 3.700 Inch Width x 4.700 Inch Deph x 1.800 Inch Height
Ethernet Interface- IEEE 802.3(TM)-2008, TDM interfaces- ANSI T1.102, T1.403 and T1.408 ITU I.431, G.703,G.736, G.775 and G.823 ETSI 300-166, 300-233 and TBR 12/13 ATAndT Pub 62411, EN55022 Class A, EN55024, CE mark
|Port 1 Device Technology||SINGLE-MODE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.