The product provides physical layer status monitoring and alarm classification functions for Telecom operators to manage their fiber optic network and reduce operation and maintenance costs. Copper connections are compatible with G.703 and AMI/B8ZS/HDB 3, while the optical connection will run at 155 Mbps. A hardware-based solution guarantees the constant bit rate of TDM transport without requiring traffic management
- Loopback via test set
- Local and remote loopback
- LEDs for each data port
- Settings for line code, line length, local loopback or remote loopback
- T1/E1/J1 mode settings
- Local (AUX) management interface
- Access to complete status information on local and remote device
- Field upgradeable firmware
- Extended operating temperature
- Low cost transport capability: (4) T1/E1/J1
- Target applications of the device include- FTTx, such as Fiber-to-the-Business, Fiber-to-the-Building, Fiber-to-the-MDU and Fiber-to-the-Home, Cell Tower Backhaul
- Automatic link restoration
- Remote management
Item: 4x T1/E1/J1 Copper to Fiber Transport Mux
Switches: Numerous Switch Settings For Line Coding, Line Build Out, Loopback (Per Port), AIS Setting
Power: External AC/DC Provided: 12 Volt DC, 1.25 Amp, Unregulated, Standard, UL Listed
Power Consumptin: 4.4 Watt
Environmental Conditions: -40 to 70 deg C (Not Including Power Supply) Operating Temperature; -40 to 85 deg C Storage Temperature; 5 - 95% Operating Humidity Non-Condensing; 0 - 10000 ft Altitude
Port One: 1550 nm Single-mode (SC) [120 km/74.6 mi]
Port Two: (4) RJ48 [1.5 km/0.9 mi]
Dimension: 3.700 Inch Width x 4.700 Inch Depth x 1.800 Inch Height
Ethernet Interface- IEEE 802.3(TM)-2008, TDM interfaces- ANSI T1.102, T1.403 and T1.408 ITU I.431, G.703,G.736, G.775 and G.823 ETSI 300-166, 300-233 and TBR 12/13 ATAndT Pub 62411, EN55022 Class A, EN55024, CE mark
|Port 1 Device Technology||SINGLE-MODE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.