The 5K Modular is scalable from 4 to 20 kVA, offering many flexible options by adding a few standard modules. The "A" chassis can accommodate up to 8 modules. Designed to be fully configured, tested and shipped in the configuration you need, the 5K Modular also has the ability to be easily upgraded in the field to either higher VA ratings (up to 20 kVA maximum), longer back-ups or to add N+x parallel redundancy. Configurations can be cost-effectively upgraded keeping your 5K Modular current without a large reinvestment in a new system.
Perfect for network servers, enterprise telecommunications systems, LAN gateways, bridges and routers, mini-computers, superservers and server clusters, clusters of PCs or workstations and peripherals, and RAID arrays and other large-scale data handling systems.
- Scalable for capacity, redundancy, or battery back-up offering unbelievable flexibility
- Built-in intelligence is provided for each individual module using microprocessor controls, increasing functionality, communications and reliability
- N+x parallel redundancy is easily achieved by adding extra control, power and battery modules
- Any failed module will automatically take itself off-line while the other modules continue to support the connected equipment
- Multiple and simultaneous communication ports
- Variable input voltage range minimizes battery operation to increase battery life
- An automatic internal bypass for maximum availability of output power
- Continuous sinewave output
- Power factor corrected input reduces reflected distortion and optimizes utility power