SOLA HD | S5KB16X5A6 | 78347249938
S5K Modular series on-line uninterruptible power system, Chassis B: 12 Module, 16 kVA / 11.2kW, Full Redundant (battery, power & control), 5 power modules and 5 battery modules included
The 5K Modular is scalable from 4 to 20 kVA, offering many flexible options by adding a few standard modules. The "B" chassis can accommodate up to 12 modules and supplies 16 kVA of power, with N+1 redundancy. Designed to be fully configured, tested and shipped in the configuration you need, the 5K Modular also has the ability to be easily upgraded in the field to either higher VA ratings (up to 20 kVA maximum), longer back-ups or to add N+x parallel redundancy. Configurations can be cost-effectively upgraded keeping your 5K Modular current without a large reinvestment in a new system.
Perfect for network servers, enterprise telecommunications systems, LAN gateways, bridges and routers, mini-computers, superservers and server clusters, clusters of PCs or workstations and peripherals, and RAID arrays and other large-scale data handling systems.
- Scalable for capacity, redundancy, or battery back-up offering unbelievable flexibility
- Built-in intelligence is provided for each individual module using microprocessor controls, increasing functionality, communications and reliability
- N+x parallel redundancy is easily achieved by adding extra control, power and battery modules
- Any failed module will automatically take itself off-line while the other modules continue to support the connected equipment
- Multiple and simultaneous communication ports
- Variable input voltage range minimizes battery operation to increase battery life
- An automatic internal bypass for maximum availability of output power
- Continuous sinewave output
- Power factor corrected input reduces reflected distortion and optimizes utility power
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.