- Extend the duct path in various directions
- Redirects ducting while maintaining proper bend radius control
- Manufactured of a fire retardant plastic that is halogen free
- May be utilized to store and route copper cable in an indoor environment, it is recommended that fiber and copper be stored in separate systems
- 4 Inch x 8 Inch size has channel separation to organize large quantities of fibers while maintaining bend radius control
- Horizontal elbows shall protect fiber and help maintain proper bend radius
- Elbows shall facilitate multiple network configurations and be expandable to support future configurations
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.