Connect central-office voice grade signals to distant Plain Old Telephone equipment (POTS) utilizing standard telephone signaling. Two units are required to implement an end to end system. Unit A connects to a telephone line or PBX and has the ability to detect ringing voltages and to act as a telephone (LINE SIDE FXS). Unit B is the reciprocal unit and has the ability to act as a central office and connects to a telephone device (CUSTOMER SIDE FXO). Devices must be used in pairs. Typical installati on will include a chassis card [CAPTF] installed in the Point System(TM) locally and a stand-alone device installed at the remote location
For Loop Extender/Isolator- Automatic Ring Down
- Audio transmission
- Caller ID
- Automatic ring down
- Dual or single fiber options
Item: POTS 2-Wire Copper to Fiber Media Converter
Telephone Emulation or FXS Analog Port: Connector: RJ11; Impedance: 600 Ohm; REN: 0.48; Loop Current: 20 - 60 mA; Insertion Loss: 0.0 +/-1.0 dB At 1000 Hz When Both Ports are Terminated at 600 Ohm
Voice Frequency: 300 Hz - 3 kHz
Switches/Optional Jumpers: Automatic Ring Down/Normal
Status LEDs: LED Colors are Green; Fiber Link: On Indicates Fiber Link Up; In Use: On Indicates Unit in Use; Flashing Indicates Ringing; Power: On Indicates Power is On
Pwer: External AC/DC Provided: 12 Volt DC, 1.25 Amp, Unregulated, Standard, UL Listed
Environmental Conditions: 0 to 50 deg C Operating Temperature; -25 to 85 deg C Storage Temperature; 5 - 95% Humidity Non-Condensing; 0 - 10000 ft Altitude
Port One: Twisted Pair (RJ11) [5 km/3.1 mi]
Port Two: 1300 nm Multimode (ST) [2 km/1.2 mi]
Link Budget: 11 dB
Dimension: 3.250 Inch Width x 4.700 Inch Depth x 1.000 Inch Height
FCC Part 68, TBR21, Safety Compliance- UL Listed and CSA Certified, Regulatory Compliance- FCC Class A, VCCI Class A, EN 55022 (CISPR 22) Class A, ICES 003, CE Mark
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.