B-LINE | SB8361908436FB
4-Post Server Rack, 84"Hx20.31"Wx36"D, Square Punched Rails, 1000lb Capacity, Flat Black
This item is discontinued by supplier. Please see Anixter# 376129 for suggested replacement.
- Open 4-post frame with 19" EIA square hole 14 gauge steel mounting rails designed to provide nearly 360 degrees of accessibility and unrestricted heat flow
- Available in 84" (2133mm) height, 45 rack mount units (RMU)
- ’C’ shaped EIA square hole universal rails accept M6, #10-32, or #12-24 cage nuts
- Permanently stamped rack mount unit (RMU) markings included
- Load rating: 1000 lbs. (459kg) capacity, evenly distributed along rack height
- Ships unassembled in protective carton suitable for parcel shipment
- Assembles in about twenty (20) minutes using standard hand tools
- UL Listed (File No. E171936) as a communications circuit accessory
- Conformance to EIA/ECA-310-E
- Top depth rails are pre-drilled for runway attachment
- SB836 4-Post Kit includes: (4) Mounting Rails, (2) Top Depth Rails, (2) Bottom Depth Rails, (2) Base Angles, (2) Top Angles, (2) Center Braces, (30) cage nuts, (30) #12-24 screws, and installation instructions
- Finish: Flat Black Powder Coat (FB)
|Height||GREATER THAN 6’ TO 7’|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.