- Independently tested to the NEBS GR-63-CORE Seismic Zone 4 standard and rated for 900 lbs. (408kg) of equipment
- Independent testing conducted in accordance with ICBO AC156 standard for use up to 900 lbs. (408kg)
- Conformance to EIA/ECA-310-E
- Mounting rail spacing is adjustable from 3" (76mm) to 8" (203mm)
- 43 RMU (rack mounting units)
- Open top, bottom, and sides permit unlimited cable management options
- Industry standard mounting holes on sides allow attachment of vertical cable managers
- Top angles drilled for runway attachment
- Openings in front and rear of base for duplex receptacle mounting
- Holes for grounding provided in four locations
- Tubular steel frame provides a high degree of strength to weight ratio
- Concrete installation requires (4) AWA-62-350 (sold separately)
- Finish: Flat Black Powder Coat (FB)
|Height||GREATER THAN 6’ TO 7’|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.