The xBFFG family of Network Interface Devices (NIDs) is a remotely managed product that offers IP or IP-Less management methods for secure delivery of Ethernet services for business and mobile backhaul applications. With MEF 9 and 14 certification the xFBRM family ensures you are compliant with the latest standards. The xBFFG is a 10/100/1000Mbps product with advance features including - IEEE 802.3ah Link OAM, VLAN, QoS, Bandwidth Allocation and jumbo frame support
Remotely Manage 10/100/1000 NID IP Or OAM Management- Ethernet In The First Mile (EFM), Fiber To The Premise (FTTP), E-Line And E-LAN, Enterprise Markets
- 10K jumbo frame support, MEF 9 and MEF 14 carrier ethernet certification
- Two selectable remote management modes- IP-based remote management, In-Band OAM 802.3ah (remote device managed by local peer)
- AutoCross(TM)- Automatically detects and configures the twisted pair port on the converter to the correct MDI or MDI-X configuration
- Auto-negotiation, SNMP
- Pause (IEEE 802.3xy)- Pause signaling is an IEEE feature that temporarily suspends data transmission between two devices in the event that one of the devices becomes overwhelmed
- Transparent link pass through sends a link-loss signal over the fiber, instructing the remote converter to shut down the copper port-thus notifying the end device-while maintaining the fiber link between the two converters
- Far End Fault (FEF) - A troubleshooting feature that is generally used in conjunction with link pass through to notify both end devices of a loss of link
- Remote loopback- This feature puts a converter in a special mode that enables the device to loop back the signal from the RX port to the TX port on either media for testing and troubleshooting purposes
- Non-Intrusive Echo, IEEE 802.1p(TM) QOS packet classification with 4 egress queues
- IPv4 IP TOS and diffServ QoS classification, IPv6 Traffic class
- IEEE 802.1q(TM) VLAN, 4096 entries, Static MAC, 64 entries
- Double VLAN tagging (Q-in-Q)- VLAN tunneling
- IEEE 802.1x(TM) Port based security, RADIUS client
- RMON counters for each port; Bandwidth allocation per port
- DMI optical management, USB port for basic setup
- Cable diagnostic function for TP ports- 8K MAC addresses
- Remote firmware upgrade
Item: OAM/IP-Based Remotely Managed Network Interface Device
Multimode: Min TX PWR: -9.5 dBm, Max TX PWR: -4.0 dBm, RX Sensitivity: -17.0 dBm, Max In PWR: 0.0 dBm, Link Budget: 7.50 dB
Single-mode: Min TX PWR: -9.5 dBm, Max TX PWR: 3.0 dBm, RX Sensitivity: -20.0 dBm, Max In PWR: -3.0 dBm, Link Budget: 10.50 dB
Data Rate: Copper: 10/100/1000 Mbps; Fiber: 1000 Mbps
Filtering Addresses: 8K MAC Addresses
Maximum Frame Size: 10240 Bytes
Power: Input: 100 - 240 Volt AC, 1 Amp; Output: 12 Volt DC, 1.25 A
Environmental Conditions: 0 to 50 deg C; 5 - 95% Humidity Non-Condensing; 0 - 10000 ft Altitude
Port One: 10/100/1000BASE-T (RJ45) [100 m]
Port Two: 100/1000BASE-X SFP Slot (Empty)
Dimension: 3.250 Inch Width x 4.800 Inch Depth x 1.000 Inch Height
MEF Compliant(TM), IEEE Std. 802.3(TM), IEEE Std. 802.3ah, IEEE Std. 802.1P, IEEE Std. 802.1Q, IEEE Std. 802.1X, Regulatory Compliance- CISPR/EN55022 Class B, EN55024, EN61000, FCC Class A, CE Mark
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.