The xBFFG family of Network Interface Devices (NIDs) is a remotely managed product that offers IP or IP-Less management methods for secure delivery of Ethernet services for business and mobile backhaul applications. With MEF 9 and 14 certification the xFBRM family ensures you are compliant with the latest standards. The xBFFG is a 10/100/1000Mbps product with advance features including - IEEE 802.3ah Link OAM, VLAN, QoS, Bandwidth Allocation and jumbo frame support
Remotely Manage 10/100/1000 NID IP Or OAM Management- Ethernet In The First Mile (EFM), Fiber To The Premise (FTTP), E-Line And E-LAN, Enterprise Markets
- 10K jumbo frame support, MEF 9 and MEF 14 carrier ethernet certification
- Two selectable remote management modes- IP-based remote management, In-Band OAM 802.3ah (remote device managed by local peer)
- AutoCross(TM)- Automatically detects and configures the twisted pair port on the converter to the correct MDI or MDI-X configuration
- Auto-negotiation, SNMP
- Pause (IEEE 802.3xy)- Pause signaling is an IEEE feature that temporarily suspends data transmission between two devices in the event that one of the devices becomes overwhelmed
- Transparent link pass through sends a link-loss signal over the fiber, instructing the remote converter to shut down the copper port-thus notifying the end device-while maintaining the fiber link between the two converters
- Far End Fault (FEF) - A troubleshooting feature that is generally used in conjunction with link pass through to notify both end devices of a loss of link
- Remote loopback- This feature puts a converter in a special mode that enables the device to loop back the signal from the RX port to the TX port on either media for testing and troubleshooting purposes
- Non-Intrusive Echo, IEEE 802.1p(TM) QOS packet classification with 4 egress queues
- IPv4 IP TOS and diffServ QoS classification, IPv6 Traffic class
- IEEE 802.1q(TM) VLAN, 4096 entries, Static MAC, 64 entries
- Double VLAN tagging (Q-in-Q)- VLAN tunneling
- IEEE 802.1x(TM) Port based security, RADIUS client
- RMON counters for each port; Bandwidth allocation per port
- DMI optical management, USB port for basic setup
- Cable diagnostic function for TP ports- 8K MAC addresses
- Remote firmware upgrade
Item: OAM/IP-Based Remotely Managed Network Interface Device
Multimode: Min TX PWR: -9.5 dBm, Max TX PWR: -4.0 dBm, RX Sensitivity: -17.0 dBm, Max In PWR: 0.0 dBm, Link Budget: 7.50 dB
Single-mode: Min TX PWR: -9.5 dBm, Max TX PWR: 3.0 dBm, RX Sensitivity: -20.0 dBm, Max In PWR: -3.0 dBm, Link Budget: 10.50 dB
Data Rate: Copper: 10/100/1000 Mbps; Fiber: 1000 Mbps
Filtering Addresses: 8K MAC Addresses
Maximum Frame Size: 10240 Bytes
Power: Input: 100 - 240 Volt AC, 1 Amp; Output: 12 Volt DC, 1.25 A
Environmental Conditions: 0 to 50 deg C; 5 - 95% Humidity Non-Condensing; 0 - 10000 ft Altitude
Port One: 10/100/1000BASE-T (RJ45) [100 m]
Port Two: 100/1000BASE-X SFP Slot (Empty)
Dimension: 3.250 Inch Width x 4.800 Inch Depth x 1.000 Inch Height
MEF Compliant(TM), IEEE Std. 802.3(TM), IEEE Std. 802.3ah, IEEE Std. 802.1P, IEEE Std. 802.1Q, IEEE Std. 802.1X, Regulatory Compliance- CISPR/EN55022 Class B, EN55024, EN61000, FCC Class A, CE Mark
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.