RLEs patented SeaHawk Conductive Fluid Sensing Cable reliably senses the presence of water and any other conductive fluids. The cable is constructed from non-conductive polymers to help eliminate false alarms, and its abrasion-resistant polymer core in creases its strength and durability.
Each end of the 10ft/3.04m cable contains a mating connector to make installation and expansion of existing leak detection systems quick and easy. RLEs Conductive Fluid Sensing Cable offers a reliable leak detection solution that mitigates potential water damage, costly business outages, and downtime.
- Entire length of the cable is the sensor
- Used with SeaHawk Zone and Distance-read controllers
- Detects any conductive fluid
- 10ft/3.04m length with mating connectors
- Designed to help eliminate false alarms
- Durable, easy to clean and fast drying
- Plenuted, UL Listed, and RoHS compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.