- Sleek and Elegant Design
- Flash and Go Reader is Highly Accurate and Extremely Fast
- Relay Outputs for Electric Lock and Alarm
- Digital Inputs for Door Status Sensor and Exit Switch
- 3 Inch TFT Color Display and Touch Screen for Ease of Operation and Enrh User Experience
- Audio Visual Indication Using Speakers and LEDs
- Can also be Used in Pin Only Mode
- Free Access Control Software for Managing the Readers and Programming Time Zones, Groups and Collecting Logs
- Can Work Independent of Computer and you n also Download the Logs and Backup Users on a USB Flash Drive
- Wiegand Input and Output for Connecting Third Party Card Readers or Controllers for Dual Factor Authentication
- Store up to 30000 Cards and 100000 Record
- RoHS Compliant
|Product Type||IP HARDWIRED CONTROLLER|
|Sales Category||ELECTRIC READER/KEYPAD|
|Number of Readers||1|
|Number of Users||MORE THAN 2000|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.