Corning Cable Systems Splice Closure Fiber (SCF) family is designed for splicing fibers in aerial, duct and buried applications. These sealed canister closures are available in single-fiber loose tube (72 to 576) and ribbon fiber (288 to 1296) configurations. Allowing reel-end to reel-end splicing in the open ribbon system (ORS), the SCF closures offer split end caps for convenient installation of uncut cables. The QUICK-SEAL(tm) mechanical seal drop cable ports allow quick and easy installation during the initial build or for future expansion. The consolidation of multiport tails for up to 24 flat cables is accomplished with the optional add-a-cable kits. Designed for configuration flexibility, these closures offer expanded slack storage, various tray heights and mass platform storage.
Customer premises environments, Carrier Networks, CATV environments
- Sealed butt-style closure: Environmental protection
- Split end caps - Easy installation of uncut cables
- Modular fiber management system: Flexibility of configurations
Mounting Type: Pole-mount, Wall-Mountable
Product Type (FOH): FOH Closures
Fiber Management Configuration: Reduced slack storage - 2 tray stackers
Ground Feed Through Cable Entries: 1
Number of Feeder Ports: 2 [2 / 6 ports: 2 feeder ports and 4 drop ports]
Number of Ports: 6
SCF Type: 6-inch canister, 22 in LID
Splice Tray Stacker Configuration: 0.2-in tray height (single fiber)
Splicing Capacity: 144
Dimensions: Diameter and Length (Metric): 16.8x56 cm
Dimensions: Diameter and Length (US): 6.6x22 in
Outside Diameter with Clamp (Metric): 20 cm
Outside Diameter with Clamp (US): 7.8 in
Design and Test Criteria: Telcordia GR-771 tested
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.