VIVOTEK SD8363E is part of the SUPREME series product line offering 1080p Full HD resolution with superb image quality. Adopting a 20x optical zoom lens, the SD8363E is able to capture details at top-notch quality. The IP66- and NEMA 4X-rated housing p rotects the camera body against rain, dust, and corrosion within a wide temperature range of between -40C to 55C. This feature ensures operation under extreme weather conditions and hazardous environments. It is especially suitable for monitoring wid e open indoor/outdoor spaces such as airports, highways and parking lots where high-level reliability and precision are always required.
The SD8363E supports high-performance H.264/MPEG-4/MJPEG compression technology and offers extra smooth video quality with resolution up to 30 fps @ 1080p. Boasting WDR Pro technology, the SD8363E can also cope with challenging lighting conditions and generate image quality close to the capabilities of the human eye. With a sophisticated pan/tilt mechanism, the ca mera provides fast, precise movement with continuous 360-degree pan and 220-degree tilt. Users can also easily control the lens position via a mouse or a joystick to track the object of interest and set up to 256 preset positions. With the built-in aut o tracking feature, the SD8363E provides instantaneous reaction to suspicious moving objects in wide area locations before operators are aware of activity.
As with all VIVOTEK true Day/Night cameras, the SD8363E features a removable IR-cut filter, maintaining clear images 24 hours a day. With Audio Detection, by recognizing increases or decreases in sound volume, an additional layer of intrusion detection is ensured. Zoom enhancement provides 60x optical zoom at 640x360 resolution by which VGA-leve l bandwidth is used to obtain image details as high as 1080p resolution. With other advanced features such as SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot, 802.3at compliant PoE Plus and 60 fps high quality video, the SD8363E is the best choice for the most demanding outdoo r surveillance applications.
- H.265 Compression Technology
- 1080P Full HD CMOS Sensor
- 60fps at 1920x1080
- 20x Optical Zoom
- Removable IR-Cut Filter for Day and Night Function
- 360 Degree Continuous Pan and 220 Degree Tilt
- WDR Pro, a True WDR, for Unparalleled Visibility in High Cont Environments
- Smart Stream II to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- Weatherproof IP68 Rated, Vandal Proof IK10 Rated and NEMA4X Housing
- -40 Deg C to 55 Deg C Wide Temperature Range for Extreme Weather Conditions
- Audio Detection for Instant Alerts
- Auto Tking for Moving Objects
- Built-In MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot for On-Board Storage
CE, FCC, VCCI, C-Tick, UL
|Compression Type||MULTIPLE COMPRESSION TYPES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.