Today’s facilities often employ more than one network and need mechanical security to limit access and prevent inadvertent cross-connection. The CommScope Keyed LC Connectors and Adapters offer a tamper-proof design, reducing the chance of unauthorized connections. Ten connector-adapter combinations exist, identified by color, and in order for a connection to be possible, the connector and adapter colors must match. If the colors do not match, the keying features will prevent the connector from carrying the signal. CommScope Keyed LC connectors will not mate with standard LC adapters, only the matching, same-color adapter. The CommScope Keyed LC adapters mount in the same footprint as a simplex SC adapter and is pull proof for patch cords. The small form factor is half the size of standard connectors and the single-fiber ferrule maintains proper polarity. Connectors & Adapters are available in Behind the Wall, Simplex, and Duplex Jumper versions, come in ten distinct colors, while a black universal key is available for use while testing. Adapters come standard with ceramic sleeves and all require minimal polish and are standards compliant.
- Doubles density
- Disengages easily in dense spaces
- Maintains transmit/receive direction
- Maintains optical contact
- Helps minimize transmission problems
- Improves durability and reduces cross-connect rearrangement effort
- Reduces installation time for field-mountable connectors
|COUPLER / ADAPTER
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.