The compact, lightweight DIN Rail power supplies come in output voltages from 5 to 48 V DC and power ratings of up to 100 Watts. These extra small, efficient units are designed specifically for the industrial environment. Each unit is rated from -10C t o 70C, with no derating necessary until above 60C.
Many extra "industrial" features are standard for the SDP PowerBoostTM overload circuitry can start up industrial loads (i.e. motors, relays, solenoids and DC-DC converters), that can cause ordinary power supplies to foldback or shutdown. Each unit contains a DC indicator and front panel adjustment potentiometer. With the SolaHD SDP series, you can count on a high grade design.
- Ultra slim 15W footprint
- No tools required for mounting
- Adjustable output
- PowerBoostTM industrial overload design
- Overvoltage, short circuit protection
- Continuous short circuit protection
- Low output noise
- Screw terminal connections
- Three year limited warranty
- NEC Class 2 power supply acc. to NFPA 70 article 725-41 (a)(2) except Model SDP 4-24-100RT