The compact, lightweight DIN Rail power supplies come in output voltages from 5 to 48 V DC and power ratings of up to 100 Watts. These extra small, efficient units are designed specifically for the industrial environment. Each unit is rated from -10C t o 70C, with no derating necessary until above 60C.
Many extra "industrial" features are standard for the SDP PowerBoostTM overload circuitry can start up industrial loads (i.e. motors, relays, solenoids and DC-DC converters), that can cause ordinary power supplies to foldback or shutdown. Each unit contains a DC indicator and front panel adjustment potentiometer. With the SolaHD SDP series, you can count on a high grade design.
- Ultra slim 15W footprint
- No tools required for mounting
- Adjustable output
- PowerBoostTM industrial overload design
- Overvoltage, short circuit protection
- Continuous short circuit protection
- Low output noise
- Screw terminal connections
- Three year limited warranty
- NEC Class 2 power supply acc. to NFPA 70 article 725-41 (a)(2) except Model SDP 4-24-100RT
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.