The SDU DIN Rail DC UPS is an advanced 24 V DC uninterruptible power system that combines an industry leading design with a wide operational temperature range and unique installation options. The SDU DC UPS is a powerful, microprocessor controlled UPS that provides protection from power interruptions. With an input voltage range of 22.5 to 30.0 V DC, the DC UPS is the ideal power back-up solution for your critical connected loads.
These units were designed specifically for use with SolaHD’s popular SDN Series of power supplies. SolaHD’s external battery module is the only one on the market that allows you to seal the electronics in the panel and maintain safety by placing the battery outside of a non-ventilated enclosure.
- Modular, rugged industrial grade design
- Microprocessor based controls
- Automatic self-test feature for UPS function and battery management check
- Power module wide operation temperature range (-20 to +50C)
- Flexible batteries back-up expansion capabilities
- Overload protection in normal and battery modes
- User replaceable batteries
- IP-20 rated input and output screw terminals
- No internal fan, no extra cooling required
- Sturdy, reliable all metal DIN Rail mounting connector
- LED status indicators
- Universal dry contact relay terminals provide remote signaling
- Monitoring, diagnostics, and remote turn-on and shut-off capabilities
- Two year limited warranty
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.