The SDU DIN Rail DC UPS is an advanced 24 V DC uninterruptible power system that combines an industry leading design with a wide operational temperature range and unique installation options. The SDU DC UPS is a powerful, microprocessor controlled UPS that provides protection from power interruptions. With an input voltage range of 22.5 to 30.0 V DC, the DC UPS is the ideal power back-up solution for your critical connected loads.
These units were designed specifically for use with SolaHD’s popular SDN Series of power supplies. SolaHD’s external battery module is the only one on the market that allows you to seal the electronics in the panel and maintain safety by placing the battery outside of a non-ventilated enclosure.
- Modular, rugged industrial grade design
- Microprocessor based controls
- Automatic self-test feature for UPS function and battery management check
- Power module wide operation temperature range (-20 to +50C)
- Flexible batteries back-up expansion capabilities
- Overload protection in normal and battery modes
- User replaceable batteries
- IP-20 rated input and output screw terminals
- No internal fan, no extra cooling required
- Sturdy, reliable all metal DIN Rail mounting connector
- LED status indicators
- Universal dry contact relay terminals provide remote signaling
- Monitoring, diagnostics, and remote turn-on and shut-off capabilities
- Two year limited warranty
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.