The item has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Click here for the suggested replacement.
- Wide temperature range: -40 to 75C
- DIN rail or wall/panel mountable
- Dual 12 to 48 V DC power inputs for redundancy
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE), IEEE 802.3az for low power applications
- EMS Level 3 Protection
- Safety certifications incluss 1 Division 2 and Atex
- Port-based QoS feature for deterministic data transmission
- Loop detection and event alarm
- Power failure indicated by a relay and LED indicator
- Communicates with SCADA software via Modbus/TCP
- Communicates with NMS (ng Management System) via SNMP
|Type||ETHERNET SWITCH (MANAGED)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.