Say goodbye to cables and hello to our patented wall-mounted rack, RoomReady Set. Built with single-piece 11-gauge steel, Set neatly houses tech equipment out of sight behind the mounted display allowing the presentation to become the room’s focus. Wit h Set you get faster installation because you can pre-assemble small systems, so they arrive onsite ready to go. It’s easier to service because the articulating mount gives access to components. And it costs less thanks to a simple design that reduces construction costs.
- For use with Chief LTM1U + FCAV1U Mount
- Extremely durable single piece 11-gauge steel
- Surface mounted to three wall studs
- Can be centered regardless of stud location
- 6 Rack Units of behind display equipment storage
- Patented design allows for cooling in-room HVAC
- 150 LB Display Weight limit
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.