SERVER TECHNOLOGY | SEV-3207M
Sentry 0U Rack Mount Smart CDU Expansion Unit With PIPS, Outlets: (36) IEC 60320/C13 (6) IEC 60320/C19, Input: 208 Volt, 3-Phase Wye, 30 Amp (De-Rated 24 Amp), Output: 200 - 240 Volt AC, Input Cord: NEMA L21-30P, 10 ft (3 m) Cord
- Remote power monitoring- Monitor input power via IP or serial interface
- HTTP/HTTPs web configuration and control- Use the sentry web interface to configure each unit’s network settings. SNMP traps for environmental and power thresholds and firmware updates. Also use the web interface to monitor key values, including amperage load(s), temperature/humidity and other environmental conditions. SSL security provides a secure HTTPs connection
- SNMP management and event notification- The Sentry family of products supports the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP). This allows network management systems to use SNMP requests to retrieve information such as input power, temperature and humidity. The Sentry includes an SNMP v1 agent supporting standard MIB I and MIB II objects. A private enterprise MIB extension (Sentry3 MIB) is also supported to provide remote power control. SNMP traps can be generated for various events, including input current load thresholds (minimum and maximum), temperature thresholds (minimum and maximum), humidity thresholds (minimum and maximum), water indication, and closed contacts (cabinet doors open/close)
- Add a second tower - Connect an expansion cabinet PDU to this smart cabinet PDU to control two power input circuits and monitor power in the data center cabinet (individual or groups) under 1 IP address - our exclusive strategy for managing dual power-supply servers
- Zero U enclosure- A vertical enclosure that occupies Zero Vertical U of rack space in the equipment cabinet. It mounts on the back rails or in the cavity space of the cabinet
- Secure access- SSH or SSL Protection: Secure Shell (SSH), known as Secure Socket Shell, is a Unix-based command interface and protocol for securely getting access to a remote device. Sentry supports SSHv2. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is a commonly-used protocol for managing the security of a message transmission on the Internet. SSL is an integral part of most Web browsers (clients) and Web servers. Sentry supports SSLv3/TLSv1
- Integrated temp/humidity probe support- (2) RJ-style connectors located on the face panel of the PDU’s enclosure provide support for (2) Integrated Temperature and Humidity Probes with 10 ft cables provide real-time measurements in the data center cabinet
- Firmware flash upgradeable- Access new firmware updates via FTP for new firmware features and code releases, an update to the firmware does not affect the status of the power outlets
- LDAP/LDAPS- The sentry family of products supports Lightweight Dire
|Number of Outlets||42|
|Type||RACK MOUNT PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.