Andrew Solutions Tower Stand-off Sector Frames are a lightweight, versatile mounting solution for mounting antennas to round or angled tower legs.; Andrew Solutions Tower Stand-off Sector Frames are available in multiple face widths. Each frame consists of two 3/16 in x 3 in x 3 in face angles that stand-off the tower leg 52 in by dual gates. Each tower stand-off sector frame comes with a newly redesigned universal saddle mount which can be mounted to round legs up to 8 in OD, 60 angle legs up to 6 in, or 90 angle legs up to 8 in. Also included are taper plates that provide taper adjustment from 1:12 to 1:20 in 1 in increments, and a 2-3/8 in x 126 in universal stiff arm to stabilize the frame in heavy wind or icy conditions. Tower stand-off sector frames are available as a base kit or with antenna mounting pipes included.
- Snaps into any M-Series modular faceplate, frame or surface-mount box
- Can be mounted either at 90 degrees (straight) or 45 degrees (angled)
- Angled feature eliminates the need for special faceplates
- Multicolored identification labels assure fast, accurate installation
- Low-profile wire cap protects against contamination and secures connections
- Pair splitters and wider channel for enhance conductor placement and termination
- Category 5e compliant
Tower Stand-Off Sector Frame
Face Width: 4.4 m (14.5 ft)
Pipe Outer Diameter: 60.3 mm (2-3/8 Inch)
Mounting Diameter: 0 - 8 Inch (0.0 - 203.2 mm)
EPA With 1/2 Inch (12 mm) Radial Ice: 2.4 Sq m (25.4 Sq ft)
EPA Without Ice: 1.8 Sq m (19.5 Sq ft)
Man Rating: 250 lb Vertical Man Load At 15 mph (BWS)
Wind Rating: 120 mph (BWS) At 150 ft AGL, 140 mph (3-Second Gust) At 150 ft AGL Using Exposure D Per FBC
Pipe Length: 1828.8 mm (72 Inch)
Pipe Quantity: 4
Stand-Off Distance: 1320.8 mm (52 Inch)
Tower Taper: Non-Tapered/Tapered
Includes: Clamps, Pipe Mounts, Stiff Arm, MT-651 Plain End Pipe, 2-3/8 Inch OD x 72 Inch; SF-SU14-B Stand-Off Sector Frame, 14 ft Face, SM-U2080 - Universal Saddle Mount For Straight or Tapered Legs Up to 8 Inch OD, 8 Inch Angle 60 deg, or 6 Inch Angle 90 deg
Material Type: Hot Dip Galvanized Steel
Mounting: Angle 60 Degree, 203.2 mm (8 Inch); Angle 90 Degree, 152.4 mm (6 Inch); Straight Or Tapered Legs Up To 203.2 mm (8 Inch) OD
Dimension: 52 Inch Length x 174 Inch Width x 72 Inch Height
ISO 9001:2008: Designed, manufactured and/or distributed under this quality management system
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.